Lorie and Pablo, Sports' entertainers for your summer 2017 !

Summer is coming and we have already met, Lorie and Pablo our two sporty entertainers with whom you could move, sing and have fun with during your next stay at the Caussanel !
Before your arrival, it seems interesting  to draw up the profile of these two young persons who can't wait to meet you !
Gallantry first, let's start with Lorie, an entertainer who will give you back, undoubtedly, a smile :


"Hello, my name is Lorie, I'm 23 years old and I'm coming from Carcassonne.
I'm a sport lover and more particularly by the team sports such as the rugby (football) that I've been practicing since I'm 15 years old. Playing in a team means mutual aid, cohesion and most of all to be fond of sport...meaning that I love to give and receive in return as an integrate part of my personality.
I'm so thrilled to meet you this summer and share with you some good living moments."

Favourite quotation : "God helps those that can help themselves"

Let's going our little introduction with Pablo, a dynamic entertainer like no one else :


"Hello everyone, I'm Pablo, I'm 23 years old and I'm coming from Perpignan (eventhough, i have to precise that I'm Catalan wholeheartedly, so, proud of my roots).
I'm characterized myself as a cheerful person...with me, a summer must be lively : your days will start with a smile and a tiny bit of pop energy !
Your summer's program : sports and fitness, cocktails game and most of all a guarantee of a daily good mood !
I'm waiting for you, impatiently, to liven your summer up and at the end let you go with a mindfull memory !

Favourite quotation : "Just come like you are !"


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés