Interview with Fanny the bartender, 2015 season



1) Is it your first season working at Le Caussanel?
Yes, it is my first season at Le Caussanel and I hope to come back to do a season next year as well.

2) What are your main tasks at work?
My main task at work is to serve clients at the bar from 10am to 11pm and I also carry out all the additional tasks my post requires, but always cheerfully!

3) What is the thing you like most about your work?
What I like most about my job is the contact with clients, something essential in this line of work and one of my favourite aspects.

4) What is your favourite aspect of the campsite?
I love the setting here and the view that I have from the bar over the swimming pool and the lake, meaning I can do important tasks at the same time as enjoying the magnificent view.

5) Where do you come from, nearby?
Yes, I am from here, not from Canet itself, but from a village not far from there called Agen d'Aveyron.

6) What do you do for the rest of the year?
During the year I am a university student, having just finished my vocational training certificate (BTS in France) and about to start my first year of product design at Souterraine, near Limoges.

7) What would you like to do later in life? Do you think your experiences at the campsite will help you?
Later on I would like to continue working in design and graphic design. This season at Le Caussanel helped me with my interpersonal skills, something that is integral in the career I would like in the future.

8) If you could only tell us about one moment of your season, which one would you choose?
If I were to remember just one thing it would have to be meeting the other staff at the campsite - we formed a close-knit team - but particularly meeting the restaurant manager and my supervisor, Titi to his friends!

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés