Maxime - Entertainer 2015

Hi campsite user, try to memorize this face, because you will see a lot of it this season. Maxime will not leave you alone until he manages to get a big smile on your face.

Dear reader, the text above is entirely by hand of Maxime, which in a way is a lie, because he asked me (Judith, receptionnist) to translate and I'm not sure I did a very good job! One of Maxime's qualities is improvisation. He was standing here beside me giving me three presentation texts without even thinking about it. Please read the other two below.

 You there! Yeah you, looking at my picture, asking yourself "who is this?", well this is my answer: this is me! It's up to you to find out during your stay at Le Caussanel who "me" really is.


I'm looking forward to do all kinds of activities with you. I'm a dynamic and positive person with a heart for sports. I'm already here. I see the sun come up and down behind the lake. All I can do now is wait for you to arrive and add some of your personal warmth.

Note from Judith. All three of the texts are very freely translated but it all comes to this: Maxime cannot wait to entertain your days at the campsite.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés